শুক্রবার, ৩০ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

I was told this was where I could pimp out my stuff.

roleplay/althalos/#posting

It's a fantasy free roam.

It's open world.

It allows you to do pretty much whatever you want.

It took ages to make.

Err, there's no specific character slots to fill out, because, again, it's free-roam, so I'm not quite sure if this is where I should put it. qq

It's different because, magic, the environment, races, religion and everything about this role play is straight up fantasy, while still heavily diverging from typical Tolkien fantasy formula. It goes highly in depth with each of these aspects, and creates a clear world for the RPer to have fun in.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/ruLsGEWInkA/viewtopic.php

daylight savings time 2012 Where To Vote james harden breeders cup Mitch Lucker Red Cross CMA Awards 2012

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন